Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Completed Master Bedroom

It's about dang time I completed one room in this house... well, minus a chair for the corner and a few knick knacks for the dressers... but our master bedroom is done!

I changed my mind on the headboard about 100 times but I love the one we finally decided on.

I attempted to be an artist and painted the painting on the wall.

I'm not sure if you can handle how difficult it was. Let me tell you my secrets:
1. Buy canvas (love the penny sale at Aaron Brothers) and paints
2. Slab on plaster (total time = 5 minutes)
3. Slab on paints (total time = 5 minutes)

I know it's not worth thousands of dollars but it was easy breezy.

Now onto The Boy's room....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That room is fabulous! It is very West Elm meet Restoration Hardware. I love the colors. Rob and I are thinking of bringing that color blue accents into our master. I think that picture is terrific, I would love to try a project like that!

-Amanda Bradshaw (formerly Clarke--A past Belmont wardie of Cam's)

Erica said...

girl, you are fantastic! love the colors...especially mixing it w/ the brown. you are amazing!