Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Year Ago

craft night was started. One year ago I went to Brittany's house with people I barely knew and then I left with friends... the craft was just the bonus. 

Craft night typically just means hang out night with the girls... but we have busted out a few really cute crafts. To think it all started with the Halloween banner (thanks to Nicki)
and a year later the "trick." Wood, mod podge, and paper make me very happy (get the details how to make this here). 

4 comments:

anya said...

Man... I need a craft night in Utah! Such darling stuff Shan! When do we get to see pictures of the whole house?

roylancemommy said...

Hey you! I think something is wrong with my computer....I can't read your writing with the grey background....hmmmm. Does is come up ok on yours?

Tanner Family said...

Oh I remember when craft night first began. My Halloween sign is up as well but I do not have the cute blocks to go along with it. Maybe I have to start it down here!

Brittany Simmons said...

oh craft night...miss those days! I just hung my Halloween sign too and am so glad we made them!