That's freakin awesome Shan! Now, who came up with the name of your team. Hilarious. Can't wait to see you guys in just over a month! Lucas misses you...
While I appreciate all your posts, I must admit that I've been waiting with baited breath for your commentary on last week's Project Runway finale. Surely you continue to be a fan, right?!! Please, blog and discuss!
3 comments:
That's freakin awesome Shan! Now, who came up with the name of your team. Hilarious. Can't wait to see you guys in just over a month! Lucas misses you...
Competitive Brooke is very happy with the league standings. I bet Paul is doing cartwheels!
While I appreciate all your posts, I must admit that I've been waiting with baited breath for your commentary on last week's Project Runway finale. Surely you continue to be a fan, right?!! Please, blog and discuss!
Post a Comment