Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Promise, I'm Really A Natural Blonde

So this is what my hair typically looks like at work. I know, I'm no fashion model. 

Yesterday a woman walks up to me (who I see regularly) and says, "I barely recognized you, you died your hair brown!" I say, "Um... no, it's just been 2 months since my last highlight." Awesome. 

5 comments:

roylancemommy said...

welcome to my world. at least someone in RS didn't say, "yeah, your brown hair looks fine, but I think you look better as a blonde!" I am so craving a full weave and hair cut at the moment....maybe we could learn how to do it, have a hair party every so often and save the bucks!?

Michelle said...

...and that's why I don't highlight my hair!

Emily and Alan said...

Ok that is hilarious! That is seriously how I feel about my hair right now!

Gretchen said...

I know the feeling! :)

Amanda said...

Yikes, you should see my hair. I haven't highlighted since August of 2007. I'm both too cheap and too lazy to get it done and I'm just hoping to have it grow out and look normal someday.