gone into a nail salon for a mani-pedi, picked out your hot pink nail color, and then dropped it on the floor to watch it splatter all over the rug, counter, chairs, and other people's clothes? I have, it's awesome.
oh my heavens.....that so sounds like something that would happen to me! What do you do, right. Just smile and say, " Yeah I totally thought this color matched your outfit."
4 comments:
oh my heavens.....that so sounds like something that would happen to me! What do you do, right. Just smile and say, " Yeah I totally thought this color matched your outfit."
Straight from the wise Homer Simpson----Dough!!
Bummer. Do they have your picture plastered all over the salon now??
oh that is too funny! It's okay, i've wiped spit up off a fellow airline passengers sleeve. Yum.
Actually, Yes! I was shaking it with my hand and dropped it. It splatted all over my new diaper bag, my self and the chair. OOPS!
Post a Comment