Sunday, October 26, 2008

Double Header

So kickball got a little intense this weekend- we had a double header. Who knew we would all be sore from 2 kickball games.... thats a bit embarrassing. But now for the juicy details. 

{Taleo's, I hope google picks up this post because this one is for you}

We were kicking up our feet after our first win and were waiting for the second game to start. We knew it was going to be a good one because out of the corner of our eye we saw this... the banner was back. 

Then we hear (from the opposite team), "Who's the blogger? Who is Shannon?" Check out Shelley totally calling me out. 

Turn's out that Taleo gets an email whenever there is a blurb about them on the internet. Turn's out they read this post about our first game. Ironically, the Taleo sponsored team is in fact the employees of Taleo. Point of this story: I'm going private (kidding). 

Anyhow- the game was a blast, Teleo is still competitive (but hey, who's not... it's kickball), we won (sorry Taleo... you guys are awesome and fun to play) and championships are in 2 weeks. We are SO going to win those t-shirts. 

And now for the game highlights: 










9 comments:

Ryan said...

I'd like to report an improvement in Taleo's sportsmanlike conduct as well. Also reporting sore hammies, lower back and shoulders, three broken nails and a blister.

xaroylita said...

Hi... I saw your blog and it's nice. I am from Greece. Kisses....

Shannon and Cameron said...

Ok Brooke, that is hilarious. My hip flexors have never been so sore. I also don't think I have ever sprinted like that before... I am new to sports.

Erica said...

lol. love this blog!

Ally said...

Shelley here - using Ally's e-mail (hee hee).

Favorite play of the game: The little runner from Taleo who didn't stop at first, wouldn't stop at second...and couldn't stop at third. Gotta love the Kick-ball option to just peg someone. I'm still laughing. Good times with Team Taleo!

Michelle said...

So funny that Taleo read all about themselves on your blog!

anya said...

This whole situation is hilarious... and would happen to you SHAN! That's just the way you roll...

Christine said...

You guys are a crack up! Too funny!

HalnJess said...

Ok, this post busted me up. "Who is Shannon with the blog?" - HA! Golden. VERY FUNNY!!!